Bato Dela Rosa mocks Otso Diretso debate challenge: “Wala silang trabaho kaya palaging naghahamon ng debate”

0
7

Senatorial candidate Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa mocked the opposition senatorial group Otso Diretso for insisting for a debate with the pro-government election bets.

In an interview, Bato Dela Rosa said that they’re prioritizing campaigning and talking to people around the Philippines than having a debate with Otso Diretso who got a lot of free time.

“Baka wala silang ginagawa, wala silang trabaho kaya palaging naghahamon ng debate. Kami busy kami sa pangangampanya,” he said Friday during an interview in Cagayan De Oro City.

The former head of Philippine National Police (PNP) also insisted that he would not be going to ask support to any politicians allegedly involved in illegal activities.

“Makakain ba ng konsensiya ko, porke malakas siyang kandidato pagka-congressman o governor, lalapit ako at makipag-plastikan at sabihing tulungan ako, bigyan ako ng boto. Hindi ko talaga kaya,” he said.

Dela Rosa belongs to President Rodrigo Duterte’s Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Lakas ng Bayan (PDP-LABAN), and Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte’s Hugpong ng Pagbabago (NHP) which both being challenged by Otso Diretso in a debate.

Last week, Otso Diretso got snubbed by the administration bets in the debate their organize at Plaza Miranda.

To make the debate happen, they decided to follow the suggestion of HNP Chairman Inday Sara Duterte to follow the right process to organize a debate.

Otso Diretso also asked COMELEC to become the third party provider of the debate.

Other members of HNP and PDP-Laban also said that they’re busy in campaigning and can’t attend debates organized by the opposition slate.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here